Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Beginning


So, I finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I figure since our families are so far away and we're going to have a baby I should have a place to keep people posted. So here it is.
I'm scarily pregnant right now. (Don't worry, I'm pushing it out a little!) It turns out that I'm not one of those people who "blooms" when they're creating life. I tend to look wilted more often than not. Such is life, huh?
Ty's hanging out at school a lot. We're ready for this semester to be over. 7 a.m. classes are no good for either of us!
The snow has finally started melting. Just when we think it's going away for sure though, it snows all over again. You gotta love Utah.
Any how, we'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Marie said...

That is such a good way to put it. Looking "wilted". I'm so a wilter. Yay for your blog!