Monday, March 30, 2009

Haircut

While I was down in AZ I decided to whack my hair off. I really wanted to grow it out, but I guess I forgot how much of a pain in the rear long hair is. Plus, my little demon child loved pulling it more than just about anything else. Right after I got it cut I went over and sat down by him on the floor. He just looked at me and started crying and hugging me. It was kind of funny. He does seem really annoyed that he has to work so hard to yank on it now. Any how, it's a little hard to see in this picture, but I didn't care enough to take a better one. Sorry!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Before I cut my hair (it is currently shorter than Nate's)it was at least to my shoulders. I always wore it up...but Jake still noticed and kept smiling (laughing) and rubbing my head. I was afraid that he would cry.

RPH said...

I was going to leave a comment saying how great your hair looks and how I love the color...but - not now that you go and leave a comment on my blog about how much you dislike one of my favorite books. Kristen, this might be the end of our friendship.