Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July (lots of pics!)

We went up to my aunt's farm in Idaho for the 4th of July and we had a blast! There was so much to do and the weather was amazing. We definitely want to go back. ( I realized when I put my pictures on the computer that they're all of Leo. Oops! My parents were there as well as two of my sisters and their kids.)

Doesn't Leo just look thrilled to be on this tractor? Maybe in a year or so.


He loves sitting in this net and even figured out how to climb it a little by the time we left.


I'm not sure what he's doing with the reigns here, but we couldn't get him to do anything else with them.


This little horse swing is made out of a tire and it was the perfect size for Leo. His little buns fit right in it.


We had spaghetti for dinner on Sunday and Leo was in heaven!



I'm pretty sure he only ate about 1/3 of what was on his plate, but he sure had a good time smearing it all over everything.


There's a drawer full of toy cars in the kitchen. As soon as Leo found it he emptied it out and sat in it.




He wasn't quite sure what to think of the cows. He wanted to get a closer look but he freaked out whenever they came close.



This little cat was hilarious. It wanted Leo to play with it so bad, but Leo just didn't know what to do. The cat kept rubbing up against him so hard that Leo would tip over. By the end of the weekend he was finally getting the hang of it. He would play with the cat until he was done, then he would grab the cat by the face and push it away. Good thing the cat was super nice!




He found grandpa's hat and couldn't get enough of it.


Also, he started really trying to walk. On Friday he took one step on two different occasions and then he even took four steps in a row. (After that he face planted into the fireplace and hasn't really tried again, but he's getting there!)

2 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

Umm.. that little tractor is AWESOME! My boy would have been in HEAVEN!

Cassandra Romney said...

I cant believe how grown up he is! He has just compleatly turned into a little boy instead of a baby! I think i can see more of you in him the older he gets!