Friday, January 22, 2010

Surprise AZ Trip

Last week I decided that Leo and I would head down to AZ for a week. It was kind of last minute and we didn't tell anyone we were coming except for my parents. It was really fun to show up on people's door steps and see their reactions. I ended up not taking many pictures, but here's what I do have.
Both of our flights were really early in the morning. Leo spent the entire trip down to AZ staring out the window like this. He was quite fascinated by the whole flying process. (Which is a little funny because it was his sixth or seventh time on an airplane.) We ended up having the entire row to ourselves on both flight which made the trip so much easier!


Leo loved having cousins around to play with. One day I came to pick him up and found that he's been in the dirt pile learning (from his cousins, of course) how to throw dirt. I don't think he's ever been so dirty in his life! He sure was having fun though.


This is Leo eating frozen yogurt at grandma and papa Reber's house.


And this is Gage. He was born on the 15th and is the main reason we went down. It was so much fun to be able to see and hold him. We're glad he came on time so we could meet him!

No comments: