Friday, July 9, 2010


The day before we left for AZ the construction workers who are re-building the street in front of us were kind enough to put an eight foot high pile of dirt right in front of our house. 


(This is our house.)

At first I thought, "Oh great. I'm going to have to keep Leo out of that dirt pile all day." But then he didn't even seem to notice it. After we'd passed it by three or four times on our way around and around the block I started to think, "It would be pretty fun to climb all over that. I mean, it's a little boy's dream." Then I started thinking, "Shoot, I want to climb all over that. . . . I'm gonna." And I did. It was a lot of fun. 


Leo must have climbed up and slid down at least a dozen times.


Jay even got in on the fun.


At one point Ty was using Jay Alvin's foot to kick dirt on Leo while Leo was trying to climb up. Leo finally stopped and totally gave Jay a, "What the crap?" look. It was hilarious.


I'm almost sad that it will be gone by the time we get back.

No comments: