Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sleeping

We've been sick around here a couple of times now this month so we've been finding boys asleep all over the place.


This particular day Leo decided that he didn't need a nap. Since he wasn't too cranky I said he could stay up and watch a movie instead. A few minutes into it he came into the office looking for a blanket because he was cold. He grabbed a towel off the floor and made do. A few minutes later I offered him a pillow, just so he could watch TV more comfortably. He was out within 5 minutes.


A few nights ago Ty and the boys were asleep and I was watching Dr. Who on the computer. Jay was in bed with Ty and Leo was asleep in his room. I heard Leo get up and move in with Ty, and then I heard Jay fussing a little, but he stopped and I didn't think anything of it. When I went to get into bed Jay was not there, but I figured Ty had moved him back to his bed. Nope. He wasn't there either. He had wandered downstairs in the dark and made himself comfortable on the couch.



No comments: