Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm a blog slacker.
I know.
And my only excuse is that I've been too busy having fun to write about it.
Here's a very small slice of what's been happening around here.

I introduced the boys to the table fort.
They loved it.
It kept them occupied for the better part of an hour.
(Which is really good for them.)

They've discovered hats.
These belonged to their Great-Grandpa Pace.

Jay hasn't quite figured out how to wear them.
Not only is he sporting two at a time, they're sideways.
 (And, are you kidding me with that face?)

The boys still think that my half of the bed is for them and I should sleep on a toddler bed.
(Sadly, I sometimes do just that.)

This is the first time that Jay actually ate enough spaghetti to realize he liked it.
He was in heaven.

Also, the boys figured out that toilet paper is better than any of their toys.
(If I didn't hate buying it so much I would let them play with it all the time.
They made towers for several days.)

And finally, we spent 3 weeks in AZ.
I didn't take pictures of even 1/10th of the stuff we did, 
but here's what I did photograph:
The boys slept with this monkey every single night.

This is Jay's attempt to comply with the "You have to sit on a towel to eat a Popsicle on the carpet" rule.
He would keep inching off and when you'd tell him to get back on he would put just his feet on.

We swam a ton.

And Leo miraculously remembered that he knew how to swim all by himself.

And he (Leo) got Sumo-bum.



No comments: