Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tuna Surprise

Now that Kristen has left me for the warmer climes of Arizona I find that I must fend for myself. Since I have run out of money to go out to eat, I decided to cook up some tuna helper. Behold, attempt #1!


So what I was supposed to do was boil the water in the pot and pour it in the glass dish, then bake it for 35 minutes. What I did instead was light the incorrect burner underneath the glass dish. Then I sat there wondering why the water wasn't boiling until the glass shattered.

I was able to make something edible on the second try, but I don't know how I'm going to make it until Kristen is taking care of me again. Why, oh why did she have to leave me. :-(

5 comments:

Eric & Andrea said...

Oh Ty...that is just so sad. We'll invite you over for dinner as soon as we start to make some for ourselves. We've been eating cereal and mac 'n cheese for too long. I blame school.

♥Tami said...

I'm laughing so hard I have tears! Too funny Ty!

angiedunn said...

oh ty: this is funny. [and sweet.]

thanks for loaning kris to az for a while. [can't wait to see her.]

Janie said...

Ty - you are such a boy.

RPH said...

You dont know me, but I have to comment. I am a friend of Kristens.
I am laughing so hard at this! Like Tami, I have some tears! Too funny!