Monday, November 24, 2008

Yesterday evening Leo was so cranky, so I started throwing him up in the air and he loved it! He has never laughed so hard before. It was hilarious. Then, all of a sudden, I threw him up in the air and he barfed. And not just a little bit. He barfed so hard it came out of his nose. I felt so bad and he just sat there looking at me like, "What was that?" It was funny.
Speaking of funny . . . Leo and I ran to the mall to exchange something today. They already had Santa there for pictures. As we walked by there was this terrified little girl screaming and clinging to her mother as three adults tried to pry her off and force her to sit on Santa's lap. Why do people do that to their kids? I mean, if they want to see Santa then take them. But why do they want to pay $30 to have horrible pictures of their hysterical kids sitting on the lap of a man who, let's be honest, isn't even really Santa? I don't get it. 
Any how, Leo has picked up two new skills; spitting and kicking his socks off. He thinks both are equally hilarious and alternates between them all day long. Oh the joys of being a little boy.

No comments: