Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So the weather here has been absolutely perfect this past week or so. It's been between 60 and 70 degrees and full of sunshine. Leo and I have been taking advantage and soaking up all the sun we can with some long, rambling walks. I swear we've been past every house in a half mile radius of our house. Leo loves to be outside so we're not looking forward to being stuck inside once the snow comes.
Speaking of which, we decided to head down to AZ for an extended stay to keep Leo (and me!) out of the cold for as long as we can. We'll be there from Tuesday until January. (No. I'm not kidding.)

4 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

Your going to be in ARIZONA???? Really? We should do something like make dinner or go out or play games, Chris and I love to go out and do stuff with other people!

♥Tami said...

Yeah!

Cheryl said...

yeah! you can help Tami and I can food, doesn't that sound fun? or maybe we can go to a movie- twilight anyone? That's great news

RPH said...

Serious? You are going to AZ for over a month?

Lucky.