Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yumminess

Remember TasteSpotting that I blogged about a few posts back? Well now I'm even more in love with it because it led me to this:


I know it doesn't look like much, but it is pure mango, chicken, rice deliciousness! It's filled with good stuff like onions, cilantro and lime which gives it a homemade salsa flavor. Yummy! And it was so easy. (If you want the actual recipe you can find it here. I'm too lazy to type it out right now.) Thank you We Heart Food for making all of my (mango, chicken, rice) dreams come true!

I have some Leo updates too, but I'm on the laptop right now and don't have access to my pictures. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cassandra Romney said...

Oh that looks so good! Kristin you have such great taste in food! You should make a blog that is just about the food that you make! Oh and when i have a kid im definitly going to order some of thoes baby blanketts. Untill then ill just have to admire your talents!