Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hooray for Sunshine!

Today is a beautiful day. Leo and I went for a little walk because the sun was all shiny and the sky was all clear and I was sweating a little even after I took my sweater off. I loved it. In fact, I loved it so much that as soon as we got home I grabbed a blanket and we hung out in the back yard for a while. Leo, of course, grabbed a handful of grass first thing and shoved it in his mouth. Gotta love that. After I explained to him that cows eat grass and goats eat grass but people don't eat grass he immediately grabbed another handful and shoved that one in his mouth too. Apparently I didn't get through to him.


P.S. I love steam-in-bag veggies. Especially now that we don't have a stove. I can eat an entire bag (which is supposed to serve four people) by myself (and I do it quite often).

2 comments:

Tony and Amanda French said...

His poor little eye. It makes me so sad. Its been really nice here too. I'm hoping it stays that way while I'm driving out on Thursday and when I fly to Washington.
I also love steamed veggies. I actually just ate some with a little chicken. How is weight watchers going for you guys? Have any tips for me? I'm taking as many as I can get. I just started the slimquick stuff. Its working but it makes me feel groggy sometimes. Well love ya tons... Hope everything is going well.

Summer said...

I LOVE that last picture of you and Leo, you look great!