Sunday, May 9, 2010

Duck Pond

A few days ago we took the boys to the duck pond on the south end of campus. Leo was so stinkin' excited. He thought it was so much fun to throw Cheerios into the pond and watch all the ducks swarm them. (I would have gotten more pictures but every time he threw in a handful he almost went in himself so I had to keep grabbing him.)

Leo chased every duck he saw but couldn't quite catch any of them. At one point he asked us to take off his shirt and pants. I'm pretty sure he was planning on going in after one. There were even quite a few baby ducklings running around. It was pretty cute. We'll have to go back before we leave for AZ.

1 comment:

Cassandra Romney said...

He looks like he is having a lot of fun! I love to feed the ducks! I cant belvie he isnt scared of them thou. Im still scared.