Friday, August 20, 2010

This boy:
is getting cuter by the minute.
(Literally, you can sit around and watch him get cuter.)
It kills me.
I love him to death.
Lately some of his favorites are:

*food
He notices everything that goes into everyone's mouth.
And he wants it.
He's even started trying to charm it out of you.
As soon as he notices you eating he'll start cooing and smiling as if to say, "Aren't I cute? Don't you want to share with me?"
You think I'm making this up, but after he cutes it up real good he'll start glancing back and forth between your face and your food, just in case you didn't get the hint.
It might be my favorite thing ever.

*bath time
He loves being in the shower.
He spends the entire time trying to grab a hold of the water.
And when you let a little stream of it hit him in the mouth his tongue darts out to get it. 
Adorable.

*being naked
(Don't you just love that chub?)
I'm pretty sure he gets poop on his clothes just so he can get away with being naked.
He's sneaky like that.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

ahh he's so cute! and getting more manly by the day. love 'im.

angiedunn said...

ps: i have one that likes to be naked too. only she poops after she gets nakee. *annoying!

Kaytie Brown said...

I miss you and your boy is freaking cute.

RPH said...

Seriously, he is adorable!!