Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In case you don't know, this is Buzz Lightyear:
Leo is Obsessed.
We watched Toy Story round the clock until I thought I would scream.
Then I bought Toy Story 2 just for a little variation.
I'm pretty sure we've watched it at least 3 times a day.
This morning (after watching it yet again) I decided I was done with Toy Story.
I pulled out a selection of other movies that Leo likes and asked him to choose one.
He carefully considered all of the choices then said,
"More Buzz, mom."
Sigh

1 comment:

Rob Bushman said...

You know every one of my kids had a movie like that: Chelsea was Little Mermaid, Jon was Aladdin, Zac was Lion King. I am sure you remember! And as annoying as it is, it is pretty cute too, don't you think? We miss you guys alot!!! When do you come down next?

Lynnie