Monday, November 29, 2010

Leo loves ice cream. He would eat it all day long if I would let him. (I wonder where he gets that from?) This morning he rolled out of bed and said, "Mom. Dora?" (This is how we usually start the day.) I dragged myself out of bed and pulled up Dora on Netflix. I started a random episode and went back to bed. Well, the episode I chose just happened to be one where Dora and Boots go chasing after an ice cream truck. Within minutes Leo was in our room asking for ice cream. When I told him we were out of ice cream he informed me that I could get some from the truck. So I explained to him that all the ice cream trucks in Utah were hibernating for the winter, and that seemed to satisfy him. A few minutes later however he came running up to me (I was in the bathroom at this point) and told me that if I went across the lake I could find the truck. (Just then I heard Dora say, "Help us get across the lake and to Coney Island so we can find the ice cream truck.) How do you argue with that?

I didn't. I just got the boy some ice cream.

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

that first picture is amazing. pure joy.

Kaytie Brown said...

Seriously. What else could you possibly do but get the boy icecream :)