Saturday, September 24, 2011

Several weeks ago Leo decided that it would be a good idea to climb into the fire place. And, of course, he did it right after getting a bath. I'm almost positive that there has never been a fire lit in the fireplace in the 10+ years that my parents have lived here. However, that apparently didn't mean that there were no ashes in there. Leo was covered. In fact, he was almost completely cleaned up by the time I took these. I'm only putting them on here because when I took them I though to myself, "Having a blog sure has saved my kids lives on numerous occasions." And the reason for that is when something happens and I feel like I want to kill them I often say, "Well, at least it will make a good blog post." And I grab the camera instead of their little necks.


1 comment:

Janie said...

you said it. Blogs have saved my children as well, only cause I know I can make a story out of their naughtiness.