Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 Cute Videos

I'm apparently the meanest mom ever. A few months ago Jay Alvin got stuck in a baby swing. Every time he tried to get out it would start rocking really hard. He was terrified and screaming for me to help him, so I ran and grabbed the camera. Then I made him try and get out 3 more times. (I know, right? But he'll thank me one day for getting this awesome video.)

Since Leo is becoming such a grown-up little boy we've started making him clean up more of his messes. A few days ago he closed the door to his bedroom and smeared Desitin all over everything. I probably could have cleaned it all up in about 10 minutes, but Leo decided it would be more fun if he took over an hour. He literally cleaned the entire mess up at this pace, and we laughed at him the whole time.

I spent the last two days canning pears. Yesterday, once I was done, Jay decided to help himself to the leftovers.

No comments: