Sunday, October 9, 2011

Well, it's official. We've finally reached the stage I've been dreading for over 2 years.
"Mo-om. he's touching me!"
(Seriously, the only thing worse is, "he won't stop looking at me" and we're there too.)
When I found out I was pregnant with Jay Alvin I was so excited, but my excitement was tainted by the fact that we would be here one day:
Yep, that blanket is creating a barrier between them. When we go to bed every night each boy gets to look me in the eye while I tell them, "This is your side of the bed. Stay here or I'll swat your bum."
Jay usually ends up straddling the blanket. I'm not sure if he's being defiant or if he just likes to have his leg over something. Either way, we're looking forward to being in California with our separate toddler beds.

1 comment:

Autumn Crawford said...

Both of my girls like to prop their legs up on a blanket or the crib bumper. I do the same thing with a pillow. When we were students in MBA school I dreamt every single day about having a big house with space. I have the house now, it's every thing I hoped it would be.