Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Is it just me, or has October been the longest month ever?
Seriously, I love Halloween, but I cannot wait for tomorrow to be over with so we can get to November already! 
This may have partly been caused by the fact that I bought my Halloween costume in July.
Or maybe it's because we started putting up Halloween decorations the last week of September.
Or, most likely, because I'm going to be in AZ for most of November and December and I can hardly wait to get there.
Whatever the reason, Happy End of October everyone!



3 comments:

Vashti said...

Your costume ROCKS!! I love that Jay is your little bear!

Autumn Crawford said...

Wow, you look gorgeous in both of the pictures of you in your costume. I guess long red curls and a draping dress area good look on your. Very slimming, also.

Unknown said...

Leo is the cutest little superman! And Tface looks like a real bad guy! Good job with the costumes this year :)