Friday, November 9, 2012

This week has gone by so slowly!
I am seriously going insane.
So on Wednesday I decided I had had enough. 
We went to Michael's in the morning and got a bunch of stuff to do.
We started off with Haunted Gingerbread Mansions.
(80% off. Yay!)
I love these things because they're almost no work.

 Jay loves them because there's frosting and candy.

Leo had so much fun decorating his house.
And Jay mostly sat around eating candy while I decorated his.



We also got these little bugs that grow in water.
Leo was so fascinated with them.
He was so excited to see what each one would turn into.
Jay, of course, tried to eat them.

Then I made homemade play dough.
(Gluten free!)
It was extra sticky.
I'm not sure if that's because it was gluten free or because I didn't cook it long enough.

It still worked just fine in our dough smoosher.

Jay was way more impressed with this than he looks.
He loved squishing out the various shapes.


All of this lasted until about lunch time.
Huge sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Carolyn
carolynfallon3@gmail.com