Monday, January 5, 2009

Bliss

Ty and I started Weight Watchers today. In honor of this momentous decision we decided to have one last hurrah on Saturday. (Basically we got to pick one thing that we wanted to eat that we wouldn't be able to eat while on Weight Watchers.) Ty picked Mexican (of course) and I picked this:
Now I know this probably doesn't look very appealing to very many of you, but I love white chocolate and I absolutely adore coconut. I mean, you could give me a plate full of mud and I would happily eat all of it if it had enough coconut in it. I've been eyeing this baby at the store for months now and I finally got to try it. Let me tell you, it was heaven in my mouth. I might have peed a little with excitement when I took the first bite. And then I ate the entire thing (minus one square which went to Ty) in about 23 minutes. It was delectable. 
I must admit I'm a bit sad to have discovered this little gem just in time to start a diet. But I guess it won't last forever. (Read as: "As soon as I get pregnant again I'm running to the store for a little reunion.") Until then, farewell my friend. I'll never forget you.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

you are so funny- thanks for the tip

♥Tami said...

Good for you guys!