Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Leo

We're at the tail end of our little sleep-deprivation experiment and Leo's basically back on his normal schedule. He does sleep pretty hard now whenever we let him. We found him like this when we went to wake him up this morning.

Also, he's getting pretty good at pulling himself up on things. He still can't get to his feet, but he gets on his knees so he can reach more and get into more trouble. (His new favorite thing is to climb into the entertainment center and pull the DVD player out. Yay!)

2 comments:

RPH said...

Glad that is ending for you. It is always nice when babies return to their old sleeping habits. Yea for all of you!

This has nothing to do with your post, but I have a question. Did you say you read The Hunger Games? I just finished it last night. (I stayed up til almost 2 am reading. I had to find out if she won!) Anyway, at the end it says, THE END OF BOOK ONE. What is book 2 called? We have a pretty limited library and I cant seem to locate it. Any help is appreciated.

guess I could have e mailed you that, it was long.

juliespahr said...

I'm so happy to hear such AWESOME news!!!! xoxoxoxo.... those are for Leo!!!