Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to My Personal Hell


Yeah, that's right. It snowed today. All day. And, of course, we had a whole ton of errands to run so we got to be out in it. All day.


KILL ME NOW!!! I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!


I mean, come on. It's supposed to be spring. And apparently in Utah spring means it snows and suns intermittently, but I think that's a retarded definition of spring.
We went for a jog tonight and we had to do this to Leo:

I mean, that's ridiculous. He's wearing an Eskimo coat just to get from our house to the track. And I so wasn't being a drama queen by putting him in that. It really was that cold.

1 comment:

RPH said...

I know! When will this stop!?! We have been getting rain/snow/hail for the past few days. Blue skies today though, so I am hoping for some warm weather!