Wednesday, August 19, 2009

County Fair

We went to the county fair last week. We were super excited because the state fair last year basically rocked. It's definitely not the same as the AZ state fair, but it was so much fun. The county fair? Not so much. It was basically a big, fat disappointment. At least for me. Any how, here's the pictures. Leo got a sucker at the bank to keep him quiet on the drive down to Spanish Fork. I asked for a "not red one" because I didn't want it to get all over his shirt. I guess I should have asked for "white or yellow" since the blue one we got wasn't any better than a red one would be. This was pretty cute though.

We let Leo out of his stroller to walk around for a while and he went straight for one of the huge cows.


Pushing the stroller around is one of his new favorite things to do. Unfortunately he doesn't steer at all and as soon as he gets caught on something he just screams his head off until we get him un-stuck. Not that great when we're in public.


This was the best part of the whole fair. Leo fell asleep on the way home. :)


4 comments:

Spring said...

Ahhh, that last picture is precious. :) Leo's hair is so adorable. It reminds me of the cute Dennis the Mennis from the movie with Walter Matthau. Leo's a cutie-pie!

♥Tami said...

What a cutie! He starting to look older!
Too bad the fair was such a disappointment!

RPH said...

love that blue tongue!

juliespahr said...

He looks HUGE!!! I can't even believe how big he's getting! And I also love the blue tongue!!!:)