Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do I love thee. . .

Our garden this year was pretty much a bust. Less than half of the things we planted grew, and then some of the stuff that grew wasn't even the right thing. (Our cucumber seeds grew tomato plants and our iceberg lettuce ended up being green leaf which is bitter and disgusting. I think the people who package the seeds need to be a little more careful.) Any how, the one thing that has done really well is. . .

tomatoes! YAY! I love tomatoes and we have been eating them on everything. The other day I had this. . .

It's tomatoes and melted mozzarella (yeah, that's right. It's string cheese.) on French bread. And it was so yummy that I had three of them in about an hours time. I love our garden!


1 comment:

RPH said...

there is nothing like a fresh garden tomato. I am in heaven this time of year too, we have been chowing them at our house as well.