Monday, October 11, 2010

Today I

*Washed and folded two loads of laundry.
*Cleaned the connections on our car battery (again) so we could get the car to start just one or two more times.
*Entertained 2 kids at the mall for over an hour while Ty got his eye exam.
*Cleaned poop out of two outfits.
*Played FrontierVille 3 times.
*Made a batch and a half of Greek Yogurt.
(Homemade is way better and way cheaper than store bought.)
*Ate cotton candy that a random stranger bought for my boys.
*Made lunch and dinner.
*Put boys down for naps.
*Checked blogs.
*Washed dishes.
(Don't worry. There are still plenty more to be washed.)
*Met a girl that (maybe) worked at the US Embassy in Israel at the same time as Ty.
*Spent more money than I should have buying skin care products from previously mentioned Israeli girl.
*Watched Dumbo four times in a row without stopping at Leo's request.
("Mommy, I watch effant?")
*Changed the sheets on Leo's bed.
*Spent approximately 20 minutes feeling like I hadn't done anything today and trying to figure out how to manage my time more wisely.
*Blogged.

4 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

you are a power woman! i was exhausted just reading about your day!! you go girl!

♥Tami said...

Looks like you did plenty to me!

Kaytie Brown said...

Umm... I think I love you.

Marie said...

Please tell me more about the making of Greek yogurt. I borrowed my mother-in-law's yogurt maker (that she's only ever used once many years ago...) and we made regular. Do you make Greek the same way, just use Greek yogurt as your starter? Or is there more to it?