Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dennis the Menace Park

*Due to the length of my last two posts, I will do this one with as few words as possible.
We finally made it to the park.
There's a big suspended bridge:

Tunnels to climb through:

A rock wall:

Lots of slides:

Three separate play structures:

A hedge maze:

And Jay's favorite,
the roller slide:
 (He made me take him down it on my lap over and over again.)

Jay thinks he's big now and is constantly attempting things like this:

Leo on the roller slide:

The big train (Finally!):

Jay taking a shortcut out of the maze:

Does anyone else remember these?
I loved them!

The train in all its glory:

There aren't very many pictures with the boys in them because they wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take any. They had a blast.

1 comment:

Janie said...

we could have been there with you. Sigh.