Saturday, November 12, 2011

We Made It!

Our moving van had an AZ licence plate.
Even though we got it in Utah.
I took that as a good-luck omen.
And it didn't disappoint.
The trip wasn't nearly as horrible as I thought it would be.
(Though in all fairness, I thought it would be the most horrible thing I'd ever done.)
Mostly it was boring.
And monotonous.
And all the days ran together in a never-ending parade of roads and cheap hotels.
There was a lot of this:


Ice cream makes our hearts happy.
Leo's favorite part was this:
Jay Alvin was sad that he wasn't quite big enough to join his brother in the mad leaping from bed to bed.
Ty's favorite part was this:
Yes, we did haul our entire computer into our hotel each night so we would have internet access.
My favorite part was this:
Ty kept the boys with him the entire time.
Both boys.
All three days.
I got to be by myself for hours at a time.
It was amazing.
And we hit  the 100,000 mile mark.
And I took a picture.
While I was driving.
Yeah, I know.
I rock.
I'll blog more about our new home tomorrow.
For now I'm too lazy to wait for my pictures to upload.

No comments: