Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Reber came and visited us this week.
And I didn't take any pictures, of course.
(We were having too much fun, alright? Leave me alone!)
Even though they were only here for 4 days, we squeezed in a lot of fun things.

We went to the aquarium.
(Pretend that I took this picture instead of copying it from their website.)

We stopped by the beach.
(Again, pretend I didn't steal this photo.)

We saw the sea lions in Moss Landing. 
 (This one is actually mine.)

Leo and Jay spent most of the time throwing rocks in the water.


We ate dinner and Fisherman's Wharf and stopped at the candy store when we were done. Jay Alvin got one of those long, twisty suckers and he managed to sneak it into his bed during nap time. He woke up looking like this:
(He's crying because he wanted a drink and I wouldn't get him one until I took a picture. :))

And we also went to Carmel by the Sea.
We took a very quick tour of the Mission
(stolen)

And ate at Clint Eastwood's restaurant
(You guessed it. Stolen.)


No comments: