Friday, September 28, 2012

Random

Last night I had a really strange dream.
It went like this:
A whole bunch of people were all hanging out at a mall. Including myself, my kids, and Barack Obama (who was, in my dream, still the president.) Leo was being really naughty and running away from me, so I yelled at him. It was caught on camera and Pres. Obama used it to make a public service commercial about being a bad parent. I was super mad at him because I was only yelling at Leo because he was wandering off in a crowded place, not because I'm a bad parent. So I went up to him and gave him a piece of my mind. I called him some very mean things and basically told him that he was a big meany. And then I stormed off.
But here's the shocking thing:
He followed me, admitted that he did a horrible thing, and we became buddies.

Fast forward to this afternoon.
I was looking at stuff on Pinterest and I saw a picture of Obama. My heart immediately filled with warm happiness and I thought, "Oh, I like him now. We're friends." And then I remembered that I really think he's a horrible person and a terrible President and also maybe a little bit evil.

That's the end of my story.

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

and the award for favorite blog of all time goes to kristen.

read it, loled, read it to myron, we both loled. so hilar.

Unknown said...

Haha! I love the dream! It is so nice to have entertainment while we sleep :)