Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pinterest

I love Pinterest.
I can spend hours browsing and re-pinning hundreds of amazing crafts, recipes and ideas.
But I realized that I almost never do any of the things I pin.
They're just sitting around for "later".
So I decided to try and do at least one thing I've pinned on Pinterest each week.
This week I made these for Leo:
 I was planning on making slippers for me, but Leo just kept asking,
"Are those for me?"
and,
"Can you make some for me?
and,
"Why aren't you making mine yet?"
So I finally gave up on mine (which weren't working out any way) 
and modified the pattern for little boy feet.
I think they turned out pretty good.
These, on the other hand, did not turn out so well:
I was trying to "watermark" a picture onto a shirt, 
but the pictures we used were too detailed.
The top one isn't too bad, (although the goat looks a little demonic)
but the one underneath was a complete disaster.
You can't even almost tell that it's a dinosaur coming out of an egg.
Good thing Leo has no fashion sense.
He loves wearing them any way.

Stay tuned for next week's project.
I'm going to attempt to turn a pair of regular jeans into a pair of purple jeans.
We'll see how it goes.

No comments: