Friday, February 15, 2013

We had an awesome Valentine's Day yesterday.
And today was the start of a 4 day weekend for Ty.
Basically we're partying non-stop.
The boys were thrilled with their Valentine's treats.

They got candy, gum and bubbles.
In typical fashion Jay ate every last piece of his stash in about half an hour and Leo still has about half of his left. Jay keeps sneaking Leo's though, so I'm not sure how much longer it will last.

Ty and I had a hot date with a Redbox movie on the couch after the boys were asleep.

Then today we did something awesome.
Seriously, I'm so sad that we took so long to discover this.
We would have been doing it all the time.
We rented a surrey and biked along the bay trail.
 There's a little bell up front where the boys are sitting.
It was being rung by one boy or the other almost the entire time we were biking.
They loved it.

We stopped for a few minutes to climb on the rocks and watch the waves crash.

 Ty almost got swept out to sea.

We had lunch at Bubba Gump.
Jay does this funny thing where he's more than happy to share your food, but he refuses to share his.
Ty got a strawberry lemonade and Jay immediately claimed it as his own.
It's hard to see, but I have Jay's root beer in my hand.
As soon as I tried to take a drink he grabbed it from me and drank it.

So then I tried to drink the lemonade.
Since he couldn't drink from both straws at the same time he just covered up the lemonade so I couldn't get at it.



No comments: