Monday, September 1, 2008

Apparently winter starts on September first here in Utah. My house is freezing! (58 degrees right now.) I had to resurrect a little hat from the hospital to keep Leo's head warm.

And we've been caught outside in the rain twice in the past two days. It just looks like the perfect weather for taking a walk and then, just when you get far enough away from the house to really get soaked if it starts raining, it starts raining. Sunday we were about four blocks away when it started sprinkling. By the time we got home it was raining bigger drops than I'd ever seen! Ty shoved Leo under his shirt and we ran for it. Today it was just me and Leo but it was just as wet. I'm not ready for winter yet. :( Good thing I'm going to AZ in two weeks. Sunshine, here I come!

1 comment:

RPH said...

i cant even remember what you posted about. i am mezmorized by that sweet little boy! what a cutie!