Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun Times

Sorry I've been MIA. I went to AZ with Leo last week and, in spite of my best intentions, I never blogged while I was there. We didn't really do anything extraordinary. Just hung out with the people we love. Leo got to meet three of his four living great-grandparents, and he was even nice to all of them. I can't say the same for Grandma and Grandpa Reber. He spent at least the beginning of every visit to them screaming his head off. I don't know what that was about. It was a really fun trip, but we were glad to get home too. Six days without daddy was a bit difficult.

Oh, flying with a baby is great. No one wants to sit by you because they're afraid they're going to get barfed on or something. On the way down we had an entire row to ourselves which made for a comfy flight. We weren't so lucky on the way home since the flight was full. The seat next to us was the very last one filled though. And the best part is that Leo didn't even make a peep.

Leo was really happy to be in AZ!

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

You forgot to say that he met all of his favorite aunts while in AZ!