Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Okay, I know I just posted a ton of different things, but I've been getting behind on things I wanted to write about and now was when I actually had time to do it. I wanted to add one more thing, a recipe, because it is just too yummy not to share. I know it has a name of some sort, but I'm just going to call it fruity goo bread. Sounds appetizing, huh? It is. Trust me. And it's easy which is even better. So here goes.

1 package of ready-made cinnamon rolls with icing (8 or 9 rolls)
20 oz can of fruit pie filling (cherry is really good)
1/4 cup butter softened
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)

Place the cinnamon rolls in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Spread the pie filling evenly over and between the rolls. Mix together butter, flour, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 50 minutes and top with cinnamon roll icing while still warm.

It's seriously delicious. Seriously.

No comments: