Sunday, October 12, 2008

I cut Ty's hair on Friday. (This was my second attempt.) It actually doesn't look too bad as long as you don't look too close. And I feel like I kind of cheated because I used the clippers on the whole thing. Oh well. He likes it and I'm not embarrassed for people to know that I did it, so I guess that's all I can ask for at this point.
Leo is learning how to pick things up (always with his left hand. Maybe he'll be a leftie?) He doesn't really know how to control his hands yet, so sometimes it's interesting. For instance, the very first time he picked up his fish rattle he was waving it around in the air and having a great time. Then his hand fell off to the side where he couldn't see it any more and he started throwing the hugest fit. In the midst of his screaming and flailing his hand came back in front of his face and he was happy again. He did that a couple of times and, poor kid, we just laughed at him the entire time.


I also have a new product on my business site. You can check it out here if you're interested.

4 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

What a funny boy!! I can't wait to meet him. Way to go on the haircut. I could never do that in a million years. Your Alpine loop pics made me miss Utah/the cooler weather... which made me laugh at myself :)

juliespahr said...

Gunner just pointed to the picture of Ty and said "Mom, I want to go to hims house! Please Mom? I went there last night and hims had a transformer toy!! Please can I go hims house? Come on Mom lets go!!" So funny, impressive memory, not sure where he gets that from?:)

Cheryl said...

Good Work Kristen, maybe Julie can give you some tips! Here's to Leo the lefty! I'm always excited when another left handed person emerges!

Cassandra Romney said...

Nice job on the hair Kristen! I dont think that I could have enven began I would have been to scared! Leo is so cute! I would just look at him all day if he was my child! He is so cute! Look at that little raddle! It reminds me of when a baby is in the movies with a raddle!