Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're Back!

Sorry I've been MIA. We've all been sick this past week with a pretty nasty cold. It's a whole lot harder to be sick when you've got a kid, huh? I was definitely longing for some kid free time so I could just sleep. (Leo refuses to take naps unless you're holding him, and not laying down either. You have to be sitting up and even then he'll only sleep for about 20 minutes. Stinking kid!) Any how, not much has been going on here though I did do four loads of laundry today. Yeah, if it was fabric and in our house it was dirty. 
Leo had his first taste of rice cereal today. It was pretty hilarious. I literally had to hold his hands down in order to get the spoon to his mouth because he wasn't willing to wait for me to get the next bite to his mouth. He kept grabbing the spoon and shoving it in himself. He's cute. 
Speaking of Leo and cuteness . . . today when he woke up he wasn't a baby any more. I'm not kidding. I pulled him out of his crib and thought, "Man, he looks so grown up today." Then Ty saw him and said, "He looks like a little boy now." So that's that. Our baby grew up over night. I'm a little sad about it, but he's so dang cute and getting to be more and more fun every day. He likes to play "patty cake" and "ride a horsey into town" now. He just laughs and laughs when you do it. If we had a camera that recorded sound I'd put it on here but, alas, no such luck. 

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

Re-read what you just posted! No Suck luck?
It is definitely harder to rest and get better when you are sick with a kid around!
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Cassandra Romney said...

Im sorry that you are sick! Thats not fun at all. It seams like when your little ones are sick it just keeps going around.. Poor rembers.