Sunday, October 19, 2008

Uneventful Week

I feel like not much has happened this past week. (Hence the serious lack of posting.) We've actually done quite a bit though. On Wednesday I went with my sister Sheri and my niece Winter to Corn Belly's. (It's like Schnepf Farms for those of you who are familiar with that.) That's what the picture at the top is from. It reminded me of The Carol Burnett Show. Isn't there a bit in that with a giant rocking chair? Any how, Leo was a little young for most of the stuff there (corn maze, big slides, bouncer, wagon rides) but it was nice to get out of the house for a while. Sometimes I really feel the need for some grown-up conversation.
This weekend we exchanged babysitting with a couple that lives up the street from us. They have a 4 year old and a baby who's just a week younger than Leo. We decided that we're glad we didn't have twins. (Ty's not angry, he just kind of looks like it in this shot.) We got to go out to dinner without worrying about keeping Leo quiet, which is always nice. Then we went window shopping at the mall. Sometimes I worry because we think things like that are fun now. I guess that's what happens when you don't get much baby-free time.
On Saturday we cleaned the whole house. Apparently we live on a prime real estate spot for spiders because there have been so many of them in our house lately. It's really starting to make me angry. I sprayed bug spray around all the windows and doors. And the fireplace. I can't wait until we're not too poor to have the bug man come!

2 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

wow! That chair is HUGE!! looks like a Cassi Chair forsure! Where is that? I want to sit in it! Have you ever been playing mario brothers and you get to level 4 and everything is JUMBO SIZE thats what i want my house to be! JUMBO sized for people like me! JUMBO

Cassandra Romney said...

Twins is an over load! I dont think that Ty is ready for them yet! are you guys going to have more kids soon? Or are you going to wait?