Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let me tell you a funny story. It starts with teething and ends with me wanting to kill my child. No joke, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I no longer have to look at the marks on the side of the Motrin dropper. My fingers just know how far back to pull the plunger because of all the practice they've had in the last week or so. Today was especially bad. Leo was an absolute monster from the moment he woke up. Against all odds I made it through the day without killing anyone or running away (hallelujah) so Ty turned on the shower. (We generally shower with Leo before bed because it calms him down.) Well, apparently we weren't getting him ready fast enough so he decided to just climb into the shower on his own. Fully clothed.How could I stay angry with that adorable face grinning up at me?

3 comments:

juliespahr said...

Serioulsy..... so CUTE!!! He just misses his Aunt Julie!

Love you LEO!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! That's priceless! I miss that little guy

Cassandra Romney said...

Haha! Too cute! what a ham! How can you stay upset at an adorable face like that!