Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Update

Saturday:
Today was totally overcast with occasional showers. We decided to go to 7 Peaks (it's like SunSplash) with Leo. He's never really been swimming before. He turned purple in the lazy river and screamed his head off when we tried to put him in dry clothes. (You should have seen his face. He was freezing and then we started taking his clothes off. He just couldn't understand why we would be so mean.) Maybe we should have waited for the sun to come out. Oh well. We'll try again later.
Sunday:
I spoke in church today. (*random side note: A few weeks ago (before I got asked to speak) I had a dream that I was speaking in church with an older lady from our ward, Sister Bascom. In my dream she ended up taking all the time and went about twenty minutes over so I had to give my 12 minute talk in a minute. Well, I got to church and I was speaking with Sister Bascom. She didn't take all the time though.:( ) It went really well and I'm glad I don't have to do it again for a while.
Monday:
Ty and I went to 7 Peaks without Leo for a few hours so we could ride on the slides. I'm so glad we got season passes! Summer should be spent in the water and I was so bummed that I didn't get to swim last year. It was the perfect day to take Leo. The sun was shining and there were hardly any people there. Maybe we'll take him tomorrow.

No comments: