Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oh, Happy Day

Today I went into the backyard with Leo because he was cranky. I looked at the garden and, ta-da!, little sprouts were poking up through the dirt! Yay! We only planted a week ago and were expecting to wait another week at least. I love little sprouts! Before you know it we'll have lettuce, broccoli, peas, peppers (hot and sweet, green beans. . . I forgot what else we planted. Any how . . .
Leo is getting pretty darn good at pulling himself up on anything and everything. And any time we open any door (fridge, cupboard, etc.) he high-tails it over and tries to get in. Well, today he did this:

He was quite pleased with himself.

2 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

How adorable! He is getting so big and strong! I called Krystal the other day and she was babysitting him! What a cutie pie!

RPH said...

Call me crazy, But I love seeing what people keep in their refrigerators.

And I love when the little green sprouts start coming up too! Yea for the end of winter and beginning of gardening season!