Saturday, October 31, 2009

Climbing

About a week ago Leo started climbing on everything. My life is hell. Honestly, I cannot keep him off of things. We have literally started putting our folding chairs away when we're not sitting on them just so he has fewer things to climb on. (And we use them at our kitchen table.)
For some reason he is obsessed with the toilet brush. I have yet to discover a hiding place that he can't find.

He thinks it's hilarious to climb up and sit in front of the computer/TV while you're trying to use/watch it.

And he's obsessed with eating cereal straight from the box.

He gets mad when I take pictures of him.

And he's also found several new ways to get stuck.

As usual, I have to take a picture before I help him out.

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

Meg went through a phase where she was obsessed with the toilet brush too! Hopefully it will pass!