Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Paranoia

Ty and I are about to send our fingerprints off to the FBI to be entered into the AFIS database. I've never been fingerprinted before, especially not by the FBI, and for some reason it's making me incredibly paranoid. I can totally imagine myself having this conversation: "Of course you found my fingerprints on the gun, officer. It's my gun. But I didn't murder that man/woman/prostitute you found in the street last night. No, officer, I don't know how my weapon got to the crime scene. Someone must have taken it. . . ." Also, it seems like it will now be much easier for a disgruntled friend/enemy/co-worker/ex-lover to frame me. All they have to do is leave something that I've touched somewhere that it shouldn't be. Maybe I've been watching too much NCIS. Any how, I'll probably wear gloves from now on.

4 comments:

juliespahr said...

So funny! I think about this kind of stuff all the time! You're right probably too much t.v.! I think about if a couple strands of my hair are found where a crime takes place a day or two later! My hair is falling out all the time!

So you're not alone on this paranoia!

♥Tami said...

Just kidding, that comment was from me. I just updated Julie's blog so I was signed in as her!

Marie said...

That's funny, and I totally know what you're talking about. If it makes you feel better, I've had to be finger printed several times starting when I was 15, and I haven't gone to jail for anything yet...

juliespahr said...

Funny! I'll accept the commit left by "me" earlier!:) I watch way to many cis type shows.... My paranoia is definitely hight thanks to them!:)