Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm a Phoenix!

(Or at least I will be soon.)
That's right folks.
I'm going back to school.
(Finally!)
And I'm ever so slightly terrified.
I mean, I've never done school from home before.
(It seems like the kind of thing I'll suck at.)
Plus, I've never done school with a baby before.
And especially not with two babies!
But, I'm also really, really excited.
Not only will this give me something to do with my loads of free time,
But I will also, FINALLY, be able to be over and done with it all.
I'm sick of being a junior in college.
Bachelors degree, here I come.

P.S. I was talking with the school counselor about whether I should wait until after Jay Alvin is born to start and she said, "No. University of Phoenix is flexible. All we ask is that, once you start your program, you finish it in 7 years." All I can say is, "Holy Hell! This had better not take me seven years!"

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

good for you!!!!! you'll do awesome!

school gives me anxiety.

i'm proud of you!!!

Marie said...

Go Kristen go! I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wish with every fiber of my being that I didn't have to write a stupid paper for school. But then I do it, and life is good again. Only one class left! (Ahhh!)
Way to follow through and finish! And you can totally go whilst having a baby. Just let your professor know.
I'm super happy/proud of you!

RPH said...

Yea for you! Congrats. What are you going to major in?