Wednesday, April 21, 2010

These boys sure do love each other. (Well, Leo loves Jay Alvin. Jay is pretty much terrified of Leo. Whenever Leo gets too close Jay Alvin looks around real quick for me or Ty and looks at us like, "Aren't you going to protect me from him?" It's funny.)
Leo uses the Boppy to help him hold his brother. One time I was nursing Jay Alvin and Leo came over, took the Boppy, set it on his lap, lifted up his shirt and asked for a turn.

Since I'm a mean mom I stopped to take a picture of the booger bubble before I calmed this boy down.

The other day I rolled up this blanket for Jay Alvin to sleep on. As soon as I set him down Leo ran over and poked at him until he woke up screaming.

As soon as I picked Jay Alvin up Leo took his spot and stayed here for a good half hour.

This one is to make up for the nose-bubble picture. :)

P.S. If you haven't made that peach crunch cake yet you'd better get on it. It's quite possibly the yummiest thing ever. We (being me and Ty) could have easily polished off the entire 9 x 13 pan in one night. We had to give half of it away to keep us from doing it. We could not stop eating it!

No comments: