Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend

We were so busy this weekend and we had so much fun! I, of course, didn't take very many pictures. :( Here's what we were up to:
Ty's sister Krystal graduated from BYU.
Ty and I didn't go to any of the festivities because we didn't want to fight with Leo for that long.
We did get to spend a lot of time with grandma and grandpa Reber, though. They came up for Krystal's big day.
We also blessed Jay Alvin on Sunday.
My parents came up for that. They also brought my sister Julie and 3 of her boys. It was a huge surprise and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them too.
(When my parents first got to my house they walked in the door with Gage, Julie's 3 month old baby. They said that Julie had sent Gage up with them because she knew I wanted to see him. I was pretty sure they had lost their minds. Why on earth would they bring a baby with them?!? Then Julie and the other two boys walked in. So fun!)

Gage loves me. You can tell by his big smile. :)

1 comment:

Cassandra Romney said...

Oh thats so exciting for Krystal! Im so proud of her! She is so pretty! I Love this picture of you! You are so happy! I think that this new baby looks more like you!