Saturday, June 13, 2009

28 Things for Your 28th Birthday

In honor of this momentous day here are 28 reasons why I love you. (In no particular order.)1. You can always make me laugh.
2. You love to learn and can't stand not knowing things.
3. You (usually) let me win.
4. You're not embarrassed to go out in public after I cut your hair (even though you probably should be.)
5. You're always willing to support me in my crazy schemes.
6. You make adorable kids.
7. You always have to go by the video game section when we're at Walmart (just to look).
8. You giggle like a little girl when you get tickled.
9. You have more shoes than I do.
10. And clothes. (You're such a woman!) (:
11. You let me sleep in (even when you have to get up super early.)
12. You make the best scrambled eggs.
13. You're just as asocial as I am. (Being a hermit rocks!)
14. You hate the snow.
15. It bugs you when the shower is dirty.
16. You wash dishes.
17. You love to try new things.
18. You already know which guns you're going to buy with the money you get from the police department and you don't even have a job there.
19. You grow an amazing beard but can't manage to grow sideburns.
20. You scream like a woman when I try and pluck your eyebrows.
21. You like to cuddle.
22. We have the same favorite color. (Blue is the best!)
23. You would rather have a burrito than ice cream. (More ice cream for me!)
24. You (kind of) play the bag pipes.
25. You love organ music.
26. You like my cooking even when it's not that great. (Or at least you pretend to.)
27. You're a great dad.
28. And the best husband I could have imagined.
I love you babe! Happy Birthday!
(P.S. In 12 years you'll be 40!!!)

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

Great List! Don't know if you should have shared the part about him giggling like a little girl. Don't know if I can look at him the same way! Just kidding! Happy Birthday Ty!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I loved this! I feel like I know him more and I love you too. miss you and hope we can talk soon! xoxo