Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Trouble

I just transferred a bunch of pictures from the camera to the computer and realised that, once again, they were mostly of Leo causing trouble. I am continually amazed by how much havoc this little guy can cause. (And he just looks so cute the entire time he's doing it.)
Here's his black eye at the height of it's glory. I was trying to get a picture of his adorable church outfit and he didn't want me to, so this is the best I could do.


I put this box in front of the TV to keep him from messing with the DVD player. It didn't take him long to figure out how to climb on top of it.


And then he figured out how to get onto the couch from there and the family room has been a constant mess since then.

This made the "trouble maker" list because he's eating my apple. He got it off of the table all by himself and wouldn't let me have it back.



And finally, his favorite: playing with the keyboard.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh the keyboard. The keyboard and I (and Grace) have a love/hate relationship.