Friday, June 5, 2009

Troublemaker

The other day I went through all of our pictures of Leo. They're organized in folders by month and as I was looking at May's folder I noticed that it was full of pictures of Leo getting into trouble. Doing things like:

Pulling DVDs off the Shelf
(he can reach the middle shelf now) . . .

Flushing and Playing in the Toilet . . .


Falling Asleep in the High Chair During Dinner
(after spending all day screaming and refusing to take a nap) . . .



Eating Lots and Lots of Dirt . . .



Getting into the Fridge . . .


Climbing into the Shower with his Clothes on . . .

and Throwing Tantrums . . .
Lately whenever we go somewhere we get a lot of comments like, "Wow, he's an energetic one." Or, "You're in trouble when he learns how to walk." I always think, "You have no idea."
It's a good thing he's basically the cutest thing I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Spring said...

Yes, he is very, very adorable! I love the pictures of him with mud on his face. He's so pretty. He looks like a baby in a movie or something.:)

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

He is so so so cute!